Sunday, December 2, 2012

Get More Out of Your Instagram Experience

Ever since I got my iPhone (about a year ago), I am obsessed with taking pictures.
Instagram is probably my favorite out of all social media outlets.
I love keeping in touch with my friends and their daily activities with little snapshots of their day.
It also introduces you to cute outfits, new items and product reviews
...and you might not even realize it.

 Here are some of my favorite apps, tips and tricks:

Phonto paired with Rhonna Designs
https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/u/0/?ui=2&ik=00542a127e&view=att&th=13b58f171a6e6e8e&attid=0.1&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P_cvo7guzNWfldejKXIdC_P&sadet=1354407438289&sads=tNJU-5Mfzifo4TKppcy7UCFgD1Q&sadssc=1
I made this using Phonto & Picfx



Phonto essentially allows you to add text to images, but not just that, you can download fonts from sites like dafont.com (for free!) and add them to your Phonto via your iTunes.  That way you can get fun fonts to add to your photos, even symbols if you would rather add cute images.  If you visit the Rhonna Designs blog, you'll be able to find a ton of fun ways to use images and fonts for your Instagram account.  I purchased a few different Insta packages and recently got the Christmas bundle.  I'm obsessed ;)

Picfx
 This is my go-to for photo editing but I recently discovered (as in a few hours ago) another app which I'll explain down below.  I really love the different effects you can have on various photos and you can upload them directly to Instagram.  My favorite feature has to be the lighting effects which includes 5+ Bokeh filters...ya know, the twinkling light effects :)

Pic Stitch
Just your basic collage maker.  There are a ton of em out there.

Bubble Frame

Not my favorite app but I do use it to create fun "bubble" frames for photos.  I kind of feel like it only has one function.  I would rather see a bubble frame included in Picfx.

Typic
 

Just got this app today and I'm really excited to use it.  It seems fairly similar to Phonto, although I'm not sure about the ability to download fonts.  Again, I don't know much about it but this seems to be a very basic "add text to pictures" app.
 
VSCO CAM
 
New effects toy! I'm excited to use the filters with this app because they make very subtle changes to pictures.  Picfx can drastly change your photos so I'm looking forward to doing some iPhone editing with this guy.

So these are some of my favorite iPhone photo apps.  If you have some favorites, definitely comment because I love experimenting with different apps.

xoxoxo

 

No comments :

Post a Comment